Puppy Program, they are so cute!
In order to best treat your new puppy, we have put together a puppy program.
This program enables us to monitor your puppy’s health and development, provide all of the preventative care your puppy needs, divide vaccinations so your puppy’s immune system has time to respond and recover, answer training and behavior questions as your puppy matures, and get your puppy used to the veterinary clinic.
The program is divided into 4 visits. Each visit is $70 and includes the following:
- 4 complete nose-to-tail physical exams
- Distemper/Adenovirus2/Parvo/Parainfluenza vaccinations
- 2-3 boosters depending on the age of the puppy
- Leptospirosis vaccinations
- 2 boosters
- Rabies vaccination
- Bordetella vaccination
- Fecal test for intestinal parasites
- Most puppies are born with intestinal parasites. Some are contagious to people. We need to make sure your puppy isn’t bringing any home to you.
- 1 dose of Interceptor Plus
- Monthly heartworm and intestinal parasite preventative
- 1 dose of Credelio
- Monthly flea, tick and mite preventative
- Behavior consultations.
LOTS of treats and love to positively-reinforce veterinary visits.